MicroMedicine and Coronavirus
The spread of COVID-19 has brought unprecedented challenges upon our global community and of course our health care and biopharma colleagues. At MicroMedicine, we are taking responsibility to help “flatten the curve” of infection transmission seriously. As a result, and in keeping with public guidances, we have implemented the following steps:
Supporting Our Employees:
- We have implemented remote and flexible work arrangements for the next several weeks to support staff dealing with school closures and family care.
- For employees who remain onsite to ensure continuity of support for our collaborators and customers, safety precautions are in place to maintain a safe and healthy workplace in keeping with the latest advisories.
Supporting Customers and Collaborators:
- We are working to mitigate potential risks to product supplies so that we can continue to meet the needs of customers and collaborators.
- We are continuing our development projects as we work to expand our application set.
- We are leveraging technology to provide virtual product demonstrations, training, and technical support.
- Our customer support and service lines remain open.
Supporting the Research Community:
The Sorterra™ system we began launching in late 2019 is a fully validated, Class I/CE marked approach to quickly, efficiently, and scalably isolate a pure and viable collection of all the white blood cells (lymphocytes, monocytes, granulocytes) from peripheral blood. While sheltering in place has interrupted everyone’s lab work, we have relevant performance and functional data to share and an in-depth remote demonstration to provide. If you think Sorterra™ can ease or accelerate your research within the coronavirus space or other disease states, please send a note to Rav Sheth at firstname.lastname@example.org.
It will take time for our communities and our nations to manage through and fully recover from the wide-ranging impact of this complex situation. MicroMedicine is committed to supporting our core stakeholders, and we appreciate your patience, support, and understanding as we navigate the current environment along with you.
Automated Microfluidic Technology Delivers Cell Isolates to Drive Your Research and Diagnostic Insights
When you’re processing complex fluids, why settle for time-consuming methods that fail to deliver? Alleviate your separation anxiety with MicroMedicine’s automated microfluidic platform. Our reliable cell isolation platform offers the desired purity, yield, and viability of your targeted cells so you achieve better results and insights.
Consistently high yield of your target cell population
Viable and functional cells in only a few steps
Reproducible results across diverse donor types
Learn more about our groundbreaking technology and expertise in microfluidics, bioengineering, medical device development, and commercialization of health care technologies.